Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just so Thankful




















This time of year is a good time to think about what we
are thankful for.
*First, my family...a husband that works hard
and provides for his family, he is my best friend, Eleven years and
I love him more then I ever have.
*Our kids, I'm so blessed that God gave them to us.
They are the perfect mix between Wade and I.
Their laughs melt my heart and their cries break it.
What would I ever do without them?
*Our Health, besides the common cold we don't get sick very often.
*Our Home, I love where we live! no one could have
better neighbors, we could never move unless they came with us.
And to look out our front door and see nothing but field and
mountains is the perfect place for us.
*My job, I love what I do! I love the people I work with.
I'm excited to go to work! The people I
have met through the years mean so much to me.
I'm so lucky for all that I have. And I thank God everyday
for it! What are you thankful for?

1 comment: