Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jumpin' around

Even though it's a little chilly the neighbors
tramp looks to good to pass up. With snow
still on the ground, my kids don't care they
just want to be outside. I can't say that I blame
them. I would love to mow my lawn!!!
We signed Tate up for T-Ball today, It gives
me hope that the sun will come out, even though
last year we spent most of his games in the rain.
But for Tate summer can't come fast enough, their
are fields to plow and plant. He has already been
flingin' poo with Jon. ( ahh the life of a farmer;)
Libby jumpin' at the Coombs



















Tate showing off his skills



















It's fun to have good neighbors that will
let us play!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard so much about these neighbors that I want to borrow them. CAN I.

    Who taught the mad hoola skills, you or Wade??

    ReplyDelete